(Yo Marc) Locked forum?

Admin
Site Admin

(Yo Marc) Locked forum?

Post by Admin »

Yo Marc, Roman on Friday afternoon with internal forum business. Everything is a-ok, just shaky emotionally I guess/not enough sleep sort of thing.

I noticed that as "Admin" I could read the Private Forum here, but that it is locked?? Wonder what's up with that.

Thanks so much for doing that one "special" page for us.

Marc

Re: (Yo Marc) Locked forum?

Post by Marc »

I thought you had locked it for some reason. As admin you can still post in it even if it's locked.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I'm a bit confused by the paths and/or that show up, when as Admin I click on "Notifications (10)" towards the upper right.

If I "disapprove" a post is that the same as "permanently deleting it"?

Also, at least one spammer is trying to join in the "conversation" here. That's a first, heh.

Roman :D
Marc

Post by Marc »

Anyone could join this conversation because it is public.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Ok, got it. Still it's interesting that it's not just bots, but someone actually trying to join in, for reasons that I cannot imagine.

Third test of the Sticky memorial cards came in... I'm much better now at arranging things, but it's taken me a few tries as I say.

In answer to my moaning about the printer we are using, S. says that "Vistaprint" appears to be a good alternative. Dutch company, with its U.S. operations headquartered in Boston, MA?

I see water-resistant round stickers there go for over $200 for a 500 or 1,000-sticker roll... wow. I have dozens of sticker designs so talk about putting hair on your chest, eg. by placing a big order. And then you have to eat the cost of the designs that didn't sell! ULP!!!