There's no news to report other than a slap on the wrist on Monday for the Trudeau liberals. And Sticky's mom is out of the hospital (2 weeks now) and recovering from a stressful experience.

I had a thing with the Toronto Star newspaper where I had subscribed to the "on-line" version except it didn't work. I let my credit card run out for billing purposes, but the Star's continued bills were honoured by the bank... even though technically I never authorized the transaction, and they were billing me for something I never got!!! I had to cancel my card to get the Star off my case but that in turn messed up the web hosting for Sticky's page, almost taking the page down. Whew! Some newspapers! The cheek!!!

- Roman

-----

The picture below shows the Stick up in his castle "Aerie". If Sticky was still around during the pandemic, he'd probably be isolating in the north tower!

By the way if you think Sticky was bad, heiress Paris Hilton's custom-built doghouse is said to have cost $325,000 !!!

It is currently Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:35 pm

Login  •  Register